To complement our newsletters, blogs and forums, Capita produces a free library-focused quarterly magazine called Panlibus.
Panlibus Magazine brings you the latest news from the library sector. Features include thought-leadership articles from prominent figures in the library industry, reports on projects currently being undertaken by libraries and other library-focused industries, and reviews of events.
Read the latest issue of Panlibus Magazine
Today’s fast-paced world offers many opportunities as well as challenges for libraries if they want not just to survive but also to thrive. The stories, news and features in this issue highlight how the way forward is to shape libraries and services around user experiences so that libraries can take centre stage in the digital age.
What's inside issue 39 of Panlibus:
- Sector news featuring the University of Lincoln and North Yorkshire County Council
- The future of libraries in the digital age is discussed by Alex Solk of Sheppard Robson
- Helping school children reap the benefits of their public library service
- Celebrating National Libraries Day by engaging with communities
- Discover how Full Library Discovery will maximise the value of libraries
- and much more...
Panlibus Magazine works to encourage input from readers. If you have a suggestion for an article or library-related news, we would love to hear from you: simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestion and contact details.
If you are a supplier in the libraries market or a Capita partner and would like to advertise or be featured in upcoming issues, you can download further information here or contact email@example.com.
Read the latest version of Panlibus Magazine