To complement our newsletters, blogs and forums, Capita produces a free library-focused quarterly magazine called Panlibus.
Panlibus Magazine brings you the latest news from the library sector. Features include thought-leadership articles from prominent figures in the library industry, reports on projects currently being undertaken by libraries and other library-focused industries, and reviews of events.
Read the latest issue of Panlibus Magazine
The stories in issue 38 of Panlibus Magazine have all focused on how digital technology is helping organisations to reach out to all kinds of people, and how it can make important connections, build relationships and nurture communities, whether virtually or face to face.
We hope you'll be inspired by reading about how the right technology can bring people together, improve services for users and make information more accessible than ever before.
What's inside issue 38 of Panlibus:
- Peterborough City Council is keeping libraries open even in times of austerity
- Open Access Week every week? Has the UK's access movement now reached a tipping point?
- Hitting the mark - library digital services are in the spotlight as Better connected goes live
- Discover more with Full Library Discovery executive briefings and reports for both academic and public libraries
- Take stock and reaching across the islands with Soprano in place in North Ayrshire
- and much more...
Panlibus Magazine works to encourage input from readers. If you have a suggestion for an article or library-related news, we would love to hear from you: simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestion and contact details.
If you are a supplier in the libraries market or a Capita partner and would like to advertise or be featured in upcoming issues, you can download further information here or contact email@example.com.
Read the latest version of Panlibus Magazine