To complement our newsletters, blogs and forums, Capita produces a free library-focused quarterly magazine called Panlibus.
Panlibus Magazine brings you the latest news from the library sector. Features include thought-leadership articles from prominent figures in the library industry, reports on projects currently being undertaken by libraries and other library-focused industries, and reviews of events.
Read the latest issue of Panlibus here
In issue 36 of Panlibus, the summer 2015 edition, you can read about how change, something of a constant in today’s fast-paced, technology-led world, can open up your library to engage with a wider audience, and lead to new opportunities and successes.
Highlights of this issue:
- Manchester Metropolitan University’s library team share their experience of moving into the cloud
- Grace Kempster explores how public libraries can offer vital community support and services to strengthen their value proposition
- Gloucestershire County Council discusses the benefits of a managed service
- Capita’s Paula Keogh looks at how you can ensure you’re focusing your resources on your services not systems
- The Summer Reading Challenge is back! Neil Wishart from SOLUS introduces us to the new app to support the reading fun.
Panlibus Magazine works to encourage input from readers. If you have a suggestion for an article or library-related news, we would love to hear from you: simply email email@example.com with your suggestion and contact details.
If you are a supplier in the libraries market or a Capita partner and would like to advertise or be featured in upcoming issues, you can download further information here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the latest issue of Panlibus