To complement our newsletters, blogs and forums, Capita produces a free library-focused quarterly magazine called Panlibus.
Panlibus Magazine brings you the latest news from the library sector. Features include thought-leadership articles from prominent figures in the library industry, reports on projects currently being undertaken by libraries and other library-focused industries, and reviews of events.
Read the latest issue of Panlibus here
In issue 37 of Panlibus Magazine, the autumn 2015 edition, we have very much put the focus on the future, discussing libraries in the vanguard of digital transformation.
What's inside issue 37 of Panlibus:
- Sector news from the National College of Ireland and Jisc
- Native app or responsive website? This discussion will help you decide which is the best route forward for your library
- Learn why the rise in contactless payments is good news for your library
- Building a true picture of students' expectations for digital
- What next for library Wi-Fi? Lorensbergs report on the progress towards free Wi-Fi in every UK library
- and much more...
Panlibus Magazine works to encourage input from readers. If you have a suggestion for an article or library-related news, we would love to hear from you: simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestion and contact details.
If you are a supplier in the libraries market or a Capita partner and would like to advertise or be featured in upcoming issues, you can download further information here or contact email@example.com.
Read the latest issue of Panlibus