To complement our newsletters, blogs and forums, Capita produces a free library-focused quarterly magazine called Panlibus.
Panlibus Magazine brings you the latest news from the library sector. Features include thought-leadership articles from prominent figures in the library industry, reports on projects currently being undertaken by libraries and other library-focused industries, and reviews of events.
Read the latest issue of Panlibus here
In the spring 2015 edition, you can read features on:
- Where next for library search? Are your users getting lost in a sea of “stuff”?
- Taylor and Francis share highlights from their new white paper on social media use in the library
- Patron-driven acquisition model at Leipzig University
- Capita’s white paper explores the very best examples of customer service
- Successful consortium – getting it right from the very start
- Improving the customer journey – following on from SOCITM’s Better Connected report
- And much, much more...
Panlibus Magazine works to encourage input from readers. If you have a suggestion for an article or library-related news, we would love to hear from you: simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestion and contact details.
If you are a supplier in the libraries market or a Capita partner and would like to advertise or be featured in upcoming issues, you can download further information here or contact email@example.com.
Read the latest issue of Panlibus
As well as the producing the magazine, we post regularly to our Panlibus blog about library market news and events. Feel free to join in the discussion on the hot topics in the library market.