We can manage all your customer interactions, improving responsiveness to customers and saving you money.
Every year millions of citizens in the UK are benefitting from the high-quality, customer services we provide. We ensure our multi-channelled customer services are streamlined, cost effective and delivered in the way citizens want to receive them. This is helping our customers realise long-term savings, deliver more modern services to citizens, leading to increased satisfaction.
We can handle all types customer services, including:
- Inbound and outbound call handling
- Online and mobile services
- Email correspondence
- Face-to-face customer services
- Multiple-channels of delivery
- Scalable capability and capacity
- Out-of-hours services
- Online services
- Cutting edge technology and software
- Contact centre transformation programmes
- Business case and benefits card development to support investment
- Off-peak and out-of-hours call handling
- Access to highly-skilled customer service operators.
In this challenging economic environment, affordability is a key challenge for local authorities - that’s why our customer service solutions are designed to be fully flexible. We can work with you to simply re-shape service delivery in a particular area, maximise and co-ordinate existing infrastructure, right through to a full transformation of your customer contact provision.
It’s designed to meet your individual needs and the changing market environment. We offer a whole range of delivery options - varying from four weeks to ten years in length – and our service is offered for anything from two to 24 hours a day.
Read about how we created an award winning ‘one-stop-shop’ at Swindon.
- Improved resolution
- Realisable cashable savings
- Streamlined customer services
- Better quality and resilience
- Increased efficiency
- Enhanced management information for performance management and customer insight
- Access to innovative contact centre, online and telephony software.
Capita’s on-demand resilience service enables you to access our fully-trained contact centre resources to maintain service levels during peaks in demand. Delivered from our state-of-the-art, accredited shared service centres, it provides a secure and cost effective way to maintain outputs, quality and customer satisfaction, without the cost and time associated with training temporary resources.
Download our on-demand resilience brochure to find out more.