02 September 2015
Over recent weeks we’ve revisited a number of key innovation topics on Create Tomorrow to explore how these areas have moved on. Check out the articles on Mobile innovation, the Internet of Things and Robotic Process Automation to hear about the latest developments and challenges being faced in these fields.
New content on the site includes:
- In anticipation of the rugby world cup commencing next month – learn about how augmented reality functionality has been built into match tickets to enhance fans experience of the games
- Read about how thousands of online gamers solved a problem that had been defeating medical researchers for years
- Hear about how Capita’s case and records business helped the London overground railway customer service team evolve their data management systems to vastly improve their service
- Addition of new video content, including an augmented reality video and our generic Create Tomorrow video, which are available to view on our newest social platform, YouTube
- We’ve also added a new Capita expert to the Mobile innovation article, Dan Warren, who recently joined us as Director of Group Architecture
- There have been a variety of additional resources added to many of our topics, providing you with a library of external resources from white papers to blogs to videos.
New content is added regularly so keep an eye on the site, subscribe to receive email alerts and get ready to learn all about our new topic coming in September: cyber security.