27 June 2017
Date: 27 June 2017
Location: ILEC Conference Centre, London
Time: 9:45am – 4:30pm
We will be attending this event and exhibiting our mortgage technology solutions. Speak to Keith and Paul who will be on our stand to answer all your questions.
Having a robust, forward-thinking and customer-focused digital strategy is fast becoming one of the most important considerations for lenders, but how can we ensure that we're getting it right and remain compliant?
This one-day event supported by headline sponsors Countrywide Surveying Services and Landmark Valuation Services will explore the myriad issues surrounding technology in the mortgage market, looking at the advantages and potential pitfalls, best practice and showcasing the latest FinTech advances.
- How are advances in technology affecting the mortgage market?
- What do customers expect from their mortgage providers?
- How do you ensure your digital strategy works with UK mortgage regulation?
- Why do we need more technology – is it a solution looking for a problem?
- How do you integrate new technology into existing systems?
- How do you mitigate the risk of fraud?
- What progress is being made in FinTech in other industries?
- Which solutions are working for lenders?
- How is technology being integrated into successful marketing strategies?
Find answers to all these questions and many more, whilst enjoying the opportunity to network with like-minded industry peers.
- Enhancing customer experience
- Open and mobile banking
- Systems and software integration
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and robo-advice
- Customer behaviour and big data
- Sales, marketing and distribution
- Cyber resilience, fraud and data protection
- Advice and regulation
See the full programme for this event.
This event is aimed at:
Anyone involved in digital strategy for mortgages, including technology teams, business development, products and product development, marketing, sales and distribution, compliance, customer experience, commercial, transformation and operations.