To complement our newsletters, blogs and forums, Capita produces a free library-focused quarterly magazine called Panlibus.
Panlibus Magazine brings you the latest news from the library sector. Features include thought-leadership articles from prominent figures in the library industry, reports on projects currently being undertaken by libraries and other library-focused industries, and reviews of events.
Read the latest issue of Panlibus Magazine
Today’s fast-paced world offers many opportunities as well as challenges for libraries if they want not just to survive but also to thrive. The stories, news and features in this issue highlight how the way forward is to shape libraries and services around user experiences so that libraries can take centre stage in the digital age.
What's inside issue 40 of Panlibus:
- We ask the current Head of Capita Libraries for her thoughts on the future libraries and technology
- The very first editor of Panlibus Magazine reflects on the achievements of the libraries sector over the last 11 years
- A focus on how better student engagement at the Glucksman Library has improved resutls
- The latest developments with Capita's innovative Library Search solution
- What is benchmarking? collectionHQ explains how libraries can better harness the power of their data
- and much more...
Panlibus Magazine works to encourage input from readers. If you have a suggestion for an article or library-related news, we would love to hear from you: simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestion and contact details.
If you are a supplier in the libraries market or a Capita partner and would like to advertise or be featured in upcoming issues, you can download further information here or contact email@example.com.
Read the latest version of Panlibus Magazine