Integrating your library management system
Local authorities and higher education institutions typically use a number of systems to manage their affairs. The same data may be maintained in more than one place because the systems are not linked. Integrating systems can deliver efficiencies but can be a daunting, expensive and time consuming task.
Capita’s Keystone software provides a range of modules to integrate your library data with services throughout your organisation, regardless of your library management system (LMS). Each Keystone module combines our market-leading integration technology with bespoke consultancy ensuring the solution is tailored specifically to your organisation’s needs. Implementing one or more of these solutions will:
- Save time and money
- Promote your services
- Improve your users’ experience
Integration modules currently available through Capita’s Keystone:
- Finance Integration passes invoice data from the LMS to your finance system
- Portal Integration embeds library account information into portals and virtual learning environments (VLEs)
- ePayments Integration enables users to pay library charges with a credit or debit card online
- Identity Management passes borrower information between identity management systems, such as your student record systems, and the LMS
- CRM Integration integrates your LMS with your customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Tell Us Once Integration updates the library database automatically when authorities are made aware of a death.
Contact us to find out more about out market-leading library management software